The fourteenth and final Steering Committee meeting for the New York-Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium will be held at 10:00 AM on Friday, May 30, 2014 at the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council, 199 Water Street, 22nd Floor, New York, NY.
The meeting will be used to review and accept three final project deliverables submitted by the South Norwalk Redevelopment Agency, Suffolk County Planning Department and an affordable housing strategy for the Long Island region. This meeting will also review most recent regional planning activities and take action on the final deliverable for the Implementation Plan for Sustainable Development in the New York-Connecticut Metropolitan Region.
For more information, contact Brian Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org, 917.546.4316, or visit www.sustainablenyct.org for general information on the New York - Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium.
Join the meeting by Webinar:
User Password: NYCTSCI530
Materials for the meeting:
- Minutes from April 11 2014
- Steering Committee Resolution SC04-2014
- Steering Committee Resolution SC05-2014
- Steering Committee Resolution SC06-2014
- Steering Committee Resolution SC07-2014
- South Norwalk Pedestrian Access Improvements to the South Norwalk Train Station
- Long Island Regional Planning Council Affordable Housing Strategy
- Suffolk County Transfer of Development Rights Study
- Draft Implementation Plan for Sustainable Development