The next Steering Committee meeting for the New York-Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium will be held at 10:00 AM on Friday, April 11, 2014 at the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council, 199 Water Street, 22nd Floor, New York, NY.
The meeting will be used to review and accept two final project deliverables submitted by the New York City Department of City Planning on the Sustainable Communities East New York Study and the Bronx Metro-North Study. There will also be a report on the Execution Plan for Regional Sustainable Development and the Regional Fair Housing and Equity Assessment as well as a discussion of consortium activities after the HUD grant program.
For more information, contact Brian Dennis at email@example.com, 917.546.4316, or visit www.sustainablenyct.org for general information on the New York - Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium.
Materials for the meeting
- Steering Committee April 11 Agenda
- Steering Committee Minutes - March 14
- Sustainable Communities East New York Study
- Bronx Metro-North Study
- Draft Steering Committee Resolution SC02-2014 - Sustainable Communities East New York
- Draft Steering Committee Resolution SC03-2014 - Bronx Metro-North Study
Upcoming New York - Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium Steering Committee Meetings