Join us for a town hall meeting
on Wednesday, February 15, 2012
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
City Hall Council Chamber
One Roosevelt Square, Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Join Hon. Ernest D. Davis, Mayor of Mount Vernon and Hon. Noam Bramson, Mayor of New Rochelle as they speak to issues of land use and transportation in southern Westchester County.
The meeting will present the work of the New York - Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium, a collaboration of local governments and regional planning organizations. It will also focus on issues and planning needs in the Cross County Parkway corridor, which connects the Lower Hudson Valley cities of Yonkers, Mt. Vernon and New Rochelle.
The New York - Connecticut Sustainable Communities Consortium is a partnership working with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and other federal agencies to create economic opportunity, housing options and better transit for you and your community.
- the partnership is working to expand job and housing opportunities
- Southern Westchester, New York and other cities in Connecticut are working on this effort
- to obtain preferred status for federal grant applications
- you can get involved
- your priorities for your community or organization
- how we should measure our success
For questions, contact Jaime Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org, (914) 699-7230 ext. 105
View and download:
Mt. Vernon town hall presentation (PDF) (1.6mb)