The New York City Department of City Planning (DCP) is working with communities in the Bronx to plan for the future of the Bronx Metro-North Corridor.
- Connecting Bronx residents to job centers in the region;
- To capitalize on the Bronx Metro-North corridors by identifying opportunities for transit oriented development (TOD);
- Spur investment in lively, sustainable, mixed-use neighborhoods, by permitting new mixed-income housing around stations where growth is appropriate;
- and Improve station visibility, pedestrian access and intermodal connections around selected Bronx Metro-North Stations.
- 10:00AM - 12:00PM: Melrose Metro North Station Platform
Melrose Community Tour (PDF)
- 2:00pm - 4:00PM: University Heights Metro North Station Platform
University Heights Community Tour (PDF)